We want to make sure that your holiday goes with a flying start from the word go. So here is an overview of how hiring a Motorhome with us works…
- Firstly, please check our calendar to see what dates are available. Once you have a date in mind, get in touch with us for your personalised quotation. You can email, message or call us. When you have your quote and want to book, you will complete and return the booking form so we can confirm the level of your Security Deposit and confirm any additional hire items you require with your booking.
- The booking deposit of £250.00 will then need to be paid by either cheque or bank transfer to hold your dates. This is a non-refundable deposit so please be sure that your dates are correct.
- Three weeks before you travel, you will be required to provide us with the following –
*Balance of the Hire charge to be paid.
* Scanned copies of the hirers/drivers photographic proof of identity, copy of both sides of the photo card drivers’ license and two forms of proof of address.
* Online license check – https://www.viewdrivingrecord.service.gov.uk/driving-record/licence-number
4. Three working days before you travel, the Security Damage Deposit will be due. (Provided the Motorhome is returned with no damage and in a suitable condition your SDD will be returned within 3 working days to your nominated account)
5. Collection Day! Collection is from 2pm. We make sure to give you a comprehensive handover when you collect so ask you allow up to an hour so you know how to operate all facilities onboard. During your hire, you have the benefit of unlimited UK mileage. The motorhome comes with fully comprehensive insurance and roadside assistance and breakdown for your peace of mind.
6. When you collect the Motorhome, It will come with a full tank of diesel and 2 bottles of gas. One full and one part full. We ask that when the Motorhome is returned that the tank is full of diesel and that you return One full and one part full gas bottles. When the Motorhome is returned, we complete a comprehensive return check with you to ensure there is no damage – We ask you return the motorhome in the condition it was given to you.